The Lemon L3-3W is our version of the prewar style-3.
The L3-3W is built with a mahogany neck and double-bound mahogany resonator with concentric rings finished in an antique mahogany red. The bound rosewood fretboard is inlaid with wreaths, and the double-cut headstock is inlaid with a Lemon logo and wreaths.
This banjo also features a Torrefied Hard Maple Lemon Block Rim cut for a Lemon EZ-Swap Argentine Osage Orange Wooden Tone Ring in the Flathead profile.
The L3-3W is assembled with the following components:
- Nickel Plated Prucha Hardware
- Remo Weatherking Head
- Nickel Plated Prucha Presto Tailpiece
- EZ-Swap Flathead Wooden Tone Ring (Argentine Osage Orange)
- Nickel Plated Gotoh 4:1 Tuners (upgradeable to Rickard 10:1)
- Dual-Action Truss Rod (adjusting wrench included)
- Wide Nickel-Silver Frets (0.106"x0.039")
- 1 3/16" bone nut
- 5th String Spikes installed at the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th frets
- Sullivan Roasted Maple 5/8" Bridge
All Lemon Banjos include a quality hard-shell case with purchase.
Please Note: The photos shown are computerized images meant to represent the L3-3W. Photos of a real L3-3W will be uploaded as soon as possible.
All Lemon 1935 Series Banjos include a Limited 10 Year Warranty, detailed at https://lemonbanjosupply.com/pages/warranty