Thank you for your interest in Lemon Banjos.
This Limited Warranty applies to Banjos, and only Banjos purchased from Lemon Banjo and Supply (L3-00, L3-1, L3-3LB, L3-3W, L3-4, L3-GFE, L3-GHF, L5-100, L5-150, L5-250, L5-500, 75 Custom),
What does this Limited Warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Lemon Banjo and Supply will, at our discretion, repair at no charge, products or parts of a Banjo that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct the problems?
Lemon Banjo and Supply will repair the Banjo at no charge using new or repaired parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Banjos purchased from Lemon Banjo and Supply is ten (10) years from the date of purchase.
A repaired Banjo or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Banjo. An extension Warranty will not be issued.
What does this Limited Warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by or related to:
- The subjective issues of tone, volume, and setup preferences such as string height, head tension, etc.
- Banjos that have been altered or modified in any way.
- Damages due to negligence or accidents.
- Damages due to extremes of humidity or temperature.
- Normal wear and tear (frets, tuning pegs, strings, heads, worn or scratched finishes, tarnishing of metal hardware, etc.).
- Malfunction of parts not manufactured by Lemon Banjo and Supply (tuning pegs, heads, armrests, flanges, tension hoops, tailpieces, hooks and nuts, coordinator rods, resonator hardware).
NOTE: Although Lemon Banjo and Supply will not, under warranty, repair or replace parts damaged due to the aforementioned circumstances does not mean we cannot assist in replacing/repairing the damaged parts otherwise.
What do you have to do?
To obtain Warranty Service, you must first register your banjo at www.lemonbanjosupply.com/pages/register. Once registered, you will need to contact us at email@example.com to discuss the issue.
If you have purchased this banjo second-hand, and it is within 10 years of the original date of purchase, you will need to re-register the banjo before the remainder of the warranty will be honored.