The Lemon L5-500 is our version of a 60's style 500.
The L5-500 is built with a curly maple neck and resonator with concentric rings finished in a tobacco sunburst. The ebony fretboard is inlaid with bowties and the bound flyswatter headstock is inlaid with the Lemon logo and the flowerpot. The neck and resonator are also double-bound with binding and decorative purfling.
This banjo also features a Torrefied Hard Maple Lemon Block Rim cut for a Lemon EZ-Swap Argentine Osage Orange Wooden Tone Ring in the Almost Flathead profile.
The L5-500 is assembled with the following components:
- Gold Plated Prucha Hardware
- Remo Weatherking Head
- Gold Plated Prucha Presto Tailpiece
- EZ-Swap Almost Flathead Wooden Tone Ring (Argentine Osage Orange)
- Gold Plated Gotoh 4:1 Tuners (upgradeable to Rickard 10:1)
- Dual-Action Truss Rod (adjusting wrench included)
- Wide Nickel-Silver Frets (0.106"x0.039")
- 1 3/16" bone nut
- 5th String Spikes installed at the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th frets
- Sullivan Roasted Maple 5/8" Bridge
Please Note: The photos shown are computerized images meant to represent the L5-500. Photos of a real L5-500 will be uploaded as soon as possible.
All Lemon 1954 Series Banjos include a Limited 10 Year Warranty, detailed at https://lemonbanjosupply.com/pages/warranty